HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
– To find out if the date you wish to book is available please contact us advising your contact details including your full address. We will then confirm availability and quote you the applicable hourly rate.
– Once you have been in touch to find out whether your chosen date is available, you will need to download our Hire Agreement Form (located on the Forms page). Once this has been filled in, please send it back to Elizabeth, our Lettings Manager, at:- firstname.lastname@example.org, who will then provisionally add your booking to the calendar.
– All lettings must conform with the Memorial Hall’s Safeguarding policy and Equalities policy. Both documents can be found below and downloaded.
– Please make sure you also read our Terms and Conditions document.
– You will then receive an invoice by e-mail. Please make payment as detailed in the invoice. Once payment has been received your booking is confirmed.
– If a bar is required for your event, please also fill in our Bar Booking Form and send it back along with the Hire Agreement Form.
Please note that if payment is not received as specified in the invoice your booking will be cancelled and removed from our diary.
– The rates for hiring the hall are priced per hour and are as follows:
Monday to Thursday, from 7am to 10pm
- Commercial: £16
- Standard: £13
- Long Melford residents: £10
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 7am until midnight:
- Commercial: £19
- Standard: £16
- Long Melford residents: £13
– Details for access to the hall will be passed to you by the Lettings Manager shortly before your booking.
-The key must be returned to the agreed location at the end of each booking.
– The heating thermostat (increase temperature to suit) is situated on the third pillar, on the left side of the hall. The heating must be turned back down to nine degrees at the end of a booking.
– A full refund will only be given if a cancellation is made more than 30 days before a booking. Please see the Terms and Conditions Form on the Forms page for full details.
– Attendance is limited to 200 people for dances, and 250 people for seated audiences.
TERMS & POLICY DOCUMENTS