CORONAVIRUS – COVID 19
We are pleased to announce that the Long Melford Village Memorial Hall is open for business again. We will be ensuring that all H.M. Government guidelines relating to permitted activities, social distancing, etc will be enforced. If you are interested in booking the hall see our contact details below.
Also please ensure you consult the secure premises poster below as well as the special conditions for hire during the Corona virus pandemic
LONG MELFORD VILLAGE MEMORIAL HALL
Situated in the beautiful Suffolk village of Long Melford, the Long Melford Village Memorial Hall is the perfect venue for your event, however large or small.
The hall offers a large function room with a stage area and a fully equipped kitchen. Tables and chairs are available at no additional charge if you need them. There is a large car park for the use of your guests.
Whether your event is a family party, a wedding reception, a fundraising evening, an exercise class, a regular community event or a simple meeting we are sure the Memorial Hall will suit your needs.
Long Melford Memorial Village Hall is a registered charity (number 304917) and is run entirely by volunteers for the benefit of the village. The management committee is made up of members elected by the village community at the annual general meeting and others appointed by several village organisations.
HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert our Lettings Manager on 01787 375713 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait behind the marked lines as you go through the entrance hall to your activity and observe the one-way system marked.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
7. Face coverings must be worn unless an exception applies for your activity.
8. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We do our best to clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
9. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
10. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.